PEK 2.78% 17.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Aushed, in order to claim to be the lower cost of producer,...

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90

Aushed, in order to claim to be the lower cost of producer, there should be a benchmark which including what you questioned, such as quality, relability, supply chain.....so nothing wrong with peak claim its the nature of ngualla enable peak to be one of lowest cost producer, please go to peak website to read the latest Australian business review regarding peaks current and future steps.......

I found over 50 pencent contents of your posts are About lyc and moly, I can't deny there is bit of relevance to peak, but, molys situation is quite complicated and Is current in a rumor of take over, compared with its market cap, peak looks even attractive and hell lots of cheaper, even just being a strategic investor, as for Lyc, the key is its offtake agreement but all depends upon the progress of its mala-lamp........however, if any body care to go to lyc threads to have a look, you will know lyc still a half boiled story.......

As for Chinese, it is factnthat its reserve of ree has dramatically and it will be a importer in the future based on its past and current mine and export so take over a world class ree multi mineral assets in case of future shortage or control monopoly power is quite a strategic move to me.

2/3 years away from produced and can't earn a buck by 2016, that is the major reason why it is hard for peak to source funds and that is major reason why Shaws or other can take advantage along with current negative world ree sentiment to hammer sp to this level with even around 600k turn over average compared with 290m share on issue..........

As I said many times, it is not the fault of ngualla and nobody can deny its world class assets, it will be mined due to its low radiative, high grade, positive met, open pit....have you heard any assets rank top 7, might be top 5 after Jorc upgrade, can't be mined.........why it can be called World- class and Top5????? Can you just dig a reserve and call it World class and Top 5...........

If anybody care to google, you will find there are many ree reserve which require even 1.5 or double of what ngualla required to build a mine and they are also in the process of building and many of them target 2016 is the year of producing........ Again, if anybody care to google, you will find there still lots of companies apply license of exploring Ree, so based on au shed, they are all too crazy so they like throwing money into water just for fun because peaks ngualla, the jorcd World Class Top 5 can't even survive just based on law suit of LYc and debt burden Moly........

I don't know what happen behind the door and it is so sad to see the Sp in this level, but it is even affecting and touching to give your mates a hug not hit a person when he is down..........I personally, sad and very disappointed and angry, be honestly but I won't give up, at least I won't sell at this rediculaous level, so I try cheer myself up because it is already fact and I should live with it while try get my daily life goes day by day.

I am sorry to those who give me thumbs up before but I am the one who also being hurted badly by whoever caused the sp drop.

Ps, Japense goverment invite the broadly southern part of African countries government cabinets to go to TOkyo around MAY this year to discuss how to invest and help those Aferican countries develop their economy and grow job because Japense really wanna compete with other countries, especially chinese for the resources of africa, meetings also scheduled for companies and associations who wanna invest in these African countires, in addition, ( Company names which have been revealed include Isuzu,, Mitsubishi, hItachi and so forth intendt to be alliance with america and INdia to work together at africa.

The sell and drop are irrational so I do hang on with it to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $46.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $11.87K 65.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 585404 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 13596 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.