PVW 0.00% 2.2¢ pvw resources limited

What a load of drivel....lots of posts,,,ramping here ramping...

1. 41,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    What a load of drivel....lots of posts,,,ramping here ramping there...OH.....
    wow should we all give thanks to the pretty little pics sent......

I am so sorry....folks....I actually took some of this drivel as insightful...
    but ..the above posted photo tells the true story....anyone who takes credence from
    a person who shows that that insight is comes from the photo posted.....

should stay well clear of such...imagine if your funds had been held in such hands????

I offer such opinion,,,as from what is posted.....be it know that i have warned against so much BS posted here,,,and only been dobbed in,,,arbitrarily banned,,at a whim...by any who chose to flag my posts.....

I will not even bother to give this poster a flag....other than to say...
    I have just about given up posting in this forum.....

I warned when at what time to get out of this stock....
    I have given many many clues as to what is a fare investment....

please see a little non visited thread
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/no2me.3396321/page-19?get_post=true
    and others....

For....the purpose of truth...
    EVERY POST,,,EVER MADE TO THIS FORUM...AS A RECORD Nobody Holds full
    screen shots,,text details,,metadata,,as in full web page saves......

Not because there is a doubt to the fairness in this place,,but just as a log of everything that i have said,,may it be deemed spam or may it have been deleted without due consideration,,,should any in the future challange anything that has posted...Nodoby will
    have full proof......

I will not vilify any one directly,,,but I ask you all to look deeply into the history of this
    stocks threads,,and where participants have gone and what they have said,,,,and consider...
    the veracity of inputs....

Nobody looks at things from a eagles eyes....a long way down the road,,,and is 89% correct...

while sprukers come and go,,,with spits and spats,,,hoping to move a price....

So make up your own minds...

I will NOT GIVE EVER ANYMORE HOT TIPS HERE,,OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN THIS FORM,,,,THOUGH,,,I HAVE A PLETHORA OF THEM,,,AND THIS IS JUST BECAUSE
    I GOT SICK OF BEING MOCKED....

but if you ever happen to look at the test form...
    and i feel like posting a personal insight....
    it will be there...
    but not in plain text....it will take a bit of insight to figure out......
    ant if this place bans me again,,,,for telling the truth....

well it will not be my loss....but the loss of all readers here,,,for i game to give and not to take....
    yes thats hard to fathom,,,but i just wanted to share,,,insights...cause i don't give a stuff
    about money,,,,,really i don't...its just paper and numbers....

THD had its day,,and is now overtaken by a see of other apps that saw what it had,
    and emulated its infrastucture...as THD had no!!!!!! propriotary protection...

It was a great idea...it had potential.....it was ship wrecked,,,,,like i warned,,,get out while you can.......if you like keep an eye on it,,,,afterall fregs have sometimes risen,,,but in over
    50 years of watching such things,,,the longer they flounder the more flotsam there is////

Trade if if you want,,,it you are a holder,,,wait to at least get a cuff back,,,even if you lost a
    shirt,,,and go on to other things......

I am holding at least 50 other things,,,and will post them in the link above if there are some views,,,,,not cause i care about views,,,but if there is interest i will make an effort,
    if i am not barred.....

Kudos to you all....and don't get bambozzeled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.231M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $111 5.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 303673 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 39272 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.