PVW 10.7% 2.5¢ pvw resources limited

The market is littered with the dead bodies of people who...

1. 3,697 Posts.
    The market is littered with the dead bodies of people who thought they knew how to trade. I've seen it first hand and it's not pretty.

Be smart and don't dismiss the comments of the survivors who chose to learn would be my tip. Don't dismiss anybody's comments just because they don't fit your agenda. Some may be bitter and twisted but still offer valid advice worth considering. Flockas comment above is such a post.

There will be a lot of overhead pressure from trapped holders and novices averaging down to get out it will be like a fastest finger first and spikes are likely to get sold into as fast as the last rejection candle was.

.5 Close was not a good thing. It may rally back to test .6 but it's not looking good as it needs to hold and move up. Needs something left of field as stated like blockchain etc. Price hasn't breached the trendline so it is still in a down trend. SO WHY BUY IT AND AVERAGE DOWN? Will you average down at .4? .3? .2? Think logically is all I'm saying.

Yes there's gaps etc above but they don't necessarily HAVE to get filled either. Be smart not biased. The fool listens to nobody but himself. The wise man listens to everybody including said fool.

Contrary to what may be popular opinion I hope this turns around because losing $ ain't fun for anybody.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.