VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

CD I am not too sure what point you are trying to make here......

1. 1,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    CD I am not too sure what point you are trying to make here... Firstly I am a shareholder; updates are given by the directors not me. So please call them if you want updates

Secondly Jakal and Rover have both made valid contributions to the discussion - both of which I have acknowledged - it is called open forum debating...so I don’t know what your problem is nor do I care BUT to call me ‘passive aggressive’ ( an American wank term) is insulting..I am totally AGGRESSIVE!...

You seem to be terribly upset by me saying you are impatient ..tidums.. Patience is when others including myself have persevered with ORD and the like over an 8 year period only to see over 85% ASX small mining caps lose over 90% of their cap value. Patience is when see ORD go through:
    1.An IPO price of 30 cents
    2.An OPUS prime debacle
    3.Cooper Flats nonevent (it was supposed to be Australia’s largest copper discovery !)
    4.A share price high of $1.10 to < .5 cent
    5.Suplejack disinterest
    6.An Alumina production setup in Laos (didn’t happen and yes the bauxite market killed it as well)
    7.Caledon option fizzer (yes Frank is to blame here)
    8.Incompetent CEO’s and Non exec Directors
    9.Share dilution
    10.Etc, etc

Yes ORD shareholders have had it all ..mostly bad..however I believe we are making tangible improvements but it has been a costly education…so for my part I have:

1.Insisted on meeting key shareholders and management
    2.At great expense become a major shareholder to influence selection and strategy
    3.Kept daily contact with management
    4.Ensure management keep to strategy and deliver to strategy
    5.Keep costs down
    6.Insist that they make me money!

CD what have you done?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.