VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

jumping ship on hms dau, page-4

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hello Kori,

I have never said that ORD cannot fund the FIJV, I have always said that most DAU shareholders believe that ORD cannot fund the FIJV and that influences their decisions.

The T/O was the final straw for DAU shareholders and it guaranteed the end for Hudson and Hay. I am not certain how many shareholders it needs to veto the T/O, but I am led to believe that Columbus and Sahara Minerals working together can veto any T/O without the help of other shareholders. Since they have contacted all shareholders asking them to reject the T/O, I can't see how the T/O could succeed.

There is no doubt in my mind that good money can be made on the Plutonic Dome, as you called it yourself, the DAU jewels. That is why I have bought some ORD shares, if ORD can raise the finance to initiate the FIJV they will make a good return for shareholders. There is a lot of yellow metal out there.

I just believe that ORD would be far better concentrating on the FIJV than wasting time on a T/O bid that I believe has absolutely no chance of success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.