VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

jumping ship on hms dau, page-7

1. 1,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    Hi Rover as stated before I really appreciate your posts. Others may find it boring so we may have to take it offline.
    However just a few points:
    1. Your fellow shareholders are contemplating the bid.
    2. Rover you stated "I am led to believe that it will need more than 51% to agree to the T\O for it to succeed" .I can’t see how 49% trumps 51%? And by any stretch of advanced maths and takeover law this statement does not make any sense
    3. The condition is actually 50.1% for the T/O to succeed
    4. Yes I have seen the announcements of your new board which grows by the week and more alternate directors announced with no share holdings - one would think DAU is BHP
    You believe you have a ‘top team’; have you met them? What are the tangible future projects that were mentioned? Where is the new funding for these new projects? BTW has it changed really or are you bringing back past directors. You Mentioned Columbus (shareholder of DAU) which is represented by Annie Guo (also a Director of suspended ENL) and Sahara Minerals which is represents by Retter (a previous Director of DAU).
    Rover how many shares of DAU do you own? If it’s substantial why don’t you call ORD and set up a meeting to get a better understanding
    5. Once again who is telling you that ORD does not have the funds or the facilities in place for the FIJV or the T/O?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.