GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Sue, I for one think your posts have been 1st class - I don't...

1. 383 Posts.
    Sue, I for one think your posts have been 1st class - I don't see any of your posts as downramping atall, just giving the facts and/or likely scenarios of possibilities.
    on my last GDN post some weeks ago, I stated that I had sold and was waiting for re - entering at a better time; that time is not now (for me).
    Reading some of the posts here, you would think that the hiccups are so minor that they don't matter and are ignoring the FACT that many things can still go horribly wrong, or of course they could also go very "right'.
    This saga has been going on way too long for something that initially was going to be a matter of weeks, it's now been a matter of months.
    I hope you haven't been taking all the personal abuse to heart that you have been subject to here; so very childish and screams of nervousness on their part.
    Reading many of the recent and not so recent posts - it's horrifying how many have given the impression that all the problems are minor and days away from being resolved when that clearly IS NOT THE CASE.
    You guys that are already share holders should be a bit more objective and open to possibilities good and bad - otherwise you will never make a good judgement and pay for it dearly. I know from my own experience 5-ish years ago with ECM & LEG.
    GDN might double ++++ but don't take that as a definite, it could still go down by 50%+++ as well.
    S/S

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.