RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

TTThanks, but I have to say I am just another sucked in sucker,...

1. 1,269 Posts.
    TT

Thanks, but I have to say I am just another sucked in sucker, I do have plenty of esteemed colleagues, we bleed together.

Firstly, suprisingly to all of us Farole's election whilst unexpected, the noise on the ground was saying different

Second, I always suspected Lukas Lundin "not" to commit capital to drilling prior to the election, contrary to the BS line of "build it and they will come"

Maybe part of the AOI "Game On"

The ceastation of seismic was planned and I suggest the required extent of survey was achieved contrary to "again" the BS 2600Km planned.

Where does AOI actually sit in all of this story????

Third, you must keep in mind that Farole was originally part of the negotiating party on the deal with Consort and hence Range, but somehow, something upset the game!

Fourth, dont forget Farole is from the Nugal region and the Boqor clan is from the Dahroor region, hence we have a match of will

The story is complex and the game is truly on, I suspect the dialogue will be pointed and tough, but unless they drill for the Oil, no one will win.

I do find it interesting that Amsas went quiet for may months and if the story is true is doing survey work in the Nugal, which, if he started in December, must have been negotiatated July/Sept possibly. The Nugal has been contentious ever since AOI decided not to drill the Nugal.

Remember there is "not" a deal that cannot be cut!

Thats if a deal actually needs to be cut.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.