GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

A couple of quality posts there @JSS-2107 Nice to have your...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    A couple of quality posts there @JSS-2107 Nice to have your comments accompanying the charts. I have been tracking quarterlies over the past 5 years or so but am missing a couple of these companies so will update to get a more complete ASX producer set. I like to track ASIC and grade (weighted average for both) over time too because I think it gives up picture how producers are reacting to gold price changes (or if they are able to). I will post these in time on this thread.

Have you charted EV/resource ounces or EV/reserve ounces as well? I recognise your data is a quarterly snapshot but also good to consider a company's valuation in relation to it's asset size also.

There are some complications of course with these kind of comparisons, particular where a company has credits from a different commodity or the asset is declining rapidly, but when a company ranks consistently high (or low) across numerous ratios it generally tells a story.

I hope the feedback inspires you to keep the thread running over time because it's very useful analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.