GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Thanks @hcosah - appreciate the feedback.You are absolutely spot...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Thanks @hcosah - appreciate the feedback.

You are absolutely spot on re. OR / MRE. These two metrics (and the tangents such as LOM, etc.) weigh heavily on these miners' valuations. I do have EV / OR and EV / MRE, but they are quite out of date (see snapshot below). My issue is that I find it difficult to keep up with organisations as they update these (updates seem to be more sporadic (not as neat and predictable as the quarterlies), and more piecemeal (quite common to have an organisation update for a specific asset rather than for the whole portfolio)). Net result, it is quite difficult to keep up to date. This is what I was referring to earlier in the thread re. anyone interested in "signing up" to monitor 1 or 2 organisations' reserve / resource data (and share updates). Was thinking perhaps we can crowdsource it!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3424/3424516-198c8049b93b31f64f6ea260af7642bb.jpg

I've posted quarterly updates for a little while:

I even tried a weekly digest (example here), but quite quickly realised it wasn't sustainable.

I'm happy to keep doing the updates (quite a few folks on here have helped me in my education re. miners, etc. - and I benefit from the research too). I load everything into a PowerBI model (down to mill volumes, grade, recovery), so can pull a lot of extra details. Data goes back to 2015, and for some companies back further. I am happy to share this with anyone if they want additional info (just not too sure how to do so).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.