ADH 3.92% $2.12 adairs limited

Reading that, it just looks like they're replatforming some or...

1. 3,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    Reading that, it just looks like they're replatforming some or all of their products to move across to Azure.

Given they're talking high transactions and content management, that must be their main website(s). I can't imagine much else for a retailer that would see high volume - even feeds from suppliers wouldn't qualify.
    Other than that, it's hard to know if they're implementing MS Dynamics (likely 365 if they are), or if they're already using it.

I was thinking there may be a feed from Dynamics to their 3PL provider, but there are probably better ways to do that.

As an aside - it's encouraging to see the one team is responsible for 'project'/transformation work and BAU. The alternative is a big mess, with conflicting incentives leading to poor outcomes (see just about any big bank or telco, then check their project [capex] IT spend...).
    It also means they're likely not maximizing how much they can capitalise, so management are not too concerned with elevating short to medium term profits (and meeting STIs).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.12
Change
0.080(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $370.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.12 $2.02 $1.162M 555.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4191 $2.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.13 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.