DCC 0.00% 4.8¢ digitalx limited

June 1 trading day away, page-320

1. 6,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2345
    Thx@Permabear

Wakey wakey for doubters..

Blockchain Generates Financial Paradigm Shift, Helps ...

allcoinsnews.com › ... › Blockchain Apps › Blog › Payment › Regulation

Apr 12, 2015 - Kelly discussed the financial sector paradigm shift that blockchain technology ... got to Wall Street in the 1990's was similar to the current revolution going on with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. ...
    The Blockchain is one of the most important innovations in the history of finance.

---
    "....On Friday 10th of April, I “attended” Coinstructors’ “Mind the Gap” cryptocurrency and blockchain tech virtual conference. It was 9:40 pm on Hong Kong’s Friday night, and I thought I’d burned out quickly.

Nonetheless, the event offered a content-rich schedule of 12 presentations.*The most compeling presentations were held early on – one from Wall Street veteran Brian Kelly and another involving Kelly and a panel that included representatives from 44Phones, Manx Telecom, and crypto sector consultancy Coinstructors.

Blockchain Tech Brings Paradigm Shift

Brian Kelly is a 20 year Wall Street veteran who is an excellent proponent for the cryptocurrency space. He was articulate, concise, and clear in his presentation.

Kelly discussed the financial sector paradigm shift that blockchain technology brings with it and the digital currency space investment opportunities in the next 12 to 18 months.

First off, Kelly described how the coming of the Internet boom when he first got to Wall Street in the 1990’s was similar to the current revolution going on with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

This type of cryptocurrency digital currency boom on Wall Street for me is just a fantastic opportunity.

This year – 2015 – is really the year of big opportunity for investing… if you want to be some of the first people in on the investment field.

However, Kelly believes it is now time to stop talking about currency and instead how the blockchain technology is a revolution......"
    Last edited by Glyco: 04/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $8.166K 168.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 323531 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 31538 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.