NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

I tend to agree with most of what you said but with regards to...

1. 882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I tend to agree with most of what you said but with regards to shorting there is a huge misnomer amongst a lot of retailers that if a stock massively shorted at "X" IF FALLEN BY "50% OR MORE" shorters will go find another stock.......... unfortunately thats not how shorters operate.......... there should be a massive change in fundamentals towards better of a particular company thats wen they book profits and move on to another fundamentally weak and liquid stock............

This is a lesson i learnt first hand with GXY(Have a look at shorts today at 1$ after it fell from 4.5) so I as a retail investor will always be aware of changing fundamentals of a company......... in NEA's case i would be wary of just 50million cash on books.......These are kinda things a prospective new shorter would look for.........

Just for example a shorter who shorted NEA at 2$ and booked profits at $1.80 would make same money as a shorter who will short at $1.70 and will book at $1.53........ Price is just a number it doesnt matter for them but fundamentals do

The above is just sharing of what an average SS like me thinks as always do your own research as Iam no expert.......... with nearmap i dont know what happens in near term i was just using it as an example thats it.........

AIMHO
    DYOR
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.