OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

June 1st ...tick tock, page-22

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    It is a good thing you don’t have a time limit like other companies as this will mean one thing if the time lapsed without a license, you loose everything. In the case of OGC, having it open ended, it gives you more time to negotiate, of course cost of maintenance is an issue but it is worth it for a state of the art, low cost, long life mine that is so important to Philippine’s employment and GDP.

The devil in the detail and the company has mentioned on a number of occasions that they have the backing of National and recently the local government.

OGC for three consecutive sessions, starts high, a drop and then a buy towards the end of the session for those who follow OHC on the Canadian Market. Based on my experience, this means one thing, accumulation, consolidation before the rocket is launched.

One thing mentioned before, the mine is expected to start working in the second half. I have a sneaky suspicion, the first week of July is our celebration or even earlier. We shall see and remember my post, but all my thoughts only.

Cheers and good luck ,

Sydney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.