CYP 12.5% 24.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

June 20 is 90 days since the FujiFilm delayed deal announcement

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    On June 20th, it will have been 90 days since Ross announced Cynata’s extension of the FujiFilm Licence Option in GvHD, the same number of days FujiFilm was originally given to exercise the option of CYP-001.

After the disastrous shareholder wealth destroying ASX announcements on the 21st of March and Ross’s follow up Cynata Supporters email, one thing that confounds me still, is that if “Fujifilm’s commitment and willingness to complete the license transaction” is as strong as Ross thinks it is, why wouldn’t he have organised the issuing of a joint statement from both parties saying as much; and literally explain what “structural aspects of the GvHD license agreement” actually means.

To date all official statements on this matter have told us absolutely nothing.

I am thinking if Ross can’t ratify the FujiFilm licence option of CYP-001 by 20th June, then it might be time to look for someone who can. Maybe he needs to be sidelined or let go and let the new Chief Operating Officer have a go with the assistance of the two new appointees that have been brought on to “strengthen the Board and Executive Management Team”.

The silence on these matters has been deafening. I think we have got to a stage where changes are required in how Cynata is managed, how it operates, and how it keeps its shareholders informed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.035(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $44.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 24.0¢ $118.3K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9988 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 5449 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.