CYP 8.47% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

June 20 is 90 days since the FujiFilm delayed deal announcement, page-56

1. 4,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    An update would be good Sector, otherwise in a vacuum people like me start to make stuff up like the following.

It cant be a structural issue with the option for GvHD, it has to be more than that. What is "structural" about that kind of contract? They make an offer, you hand over the right to use for that indication after there is a consideration. Perhaps that's an upfront fee then percentages based on sales etc. They take it from there.

The layout of contracts is a pretty well understood process by now, ever since thumbnails were dipped in blood to sign them. In fact, there is a whole class of odious people called "lawyers" devoted to this. Perhaps Ross has not heard of such malcontents? Those guys can are paid by the 10 minute increment so are known for stretching things out but hardly that far.

No, I can only conclude that Fuji has complicated things by asking for more than the original option and that has meant that the question of CYP's agreement with WARF has to be revisitied somehow and perhaps even the agreement with Celularity. That certainly could take 6 months or more. Clear rights to ownership of Intellectual Property are usually the main sticking points and also commitment to on-develop other conditions by an acquirer and how that flows royalty wise could be another.

But that is only conjecture, alternatively, perhaps our contract negotiators are just basically useless. I cant certainly cant see a cunning plan in all this so it might be the most logical conclusion.
    Last edited by jsbuser: 21/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.025(8.47%)
Mkt cap ! $48.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 27.0¢ $3.553K 12.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44862 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.