KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Terrific presentation.The 'Provisional Activity Schedule' hits...

1. 7,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Terrific presentation.
    The 'Provisional Activity Schedule' hits home that they were working on SSW and Namibia for a while. Makes you wonder what else they are looking at...

Whilst I am not too stressed about Italy (it will happen when the Italians are ready) they do mention that "...Interviewing for permanent Italian staff"... so this could accelerate quickly if things move. The commitment is there.

Interesting to note that they have picked up on the Santos Basin and Walvis Ridge. If we end up doing presentations in UK (likely because of the Aminex association) this will bring interest.

I am happy to let them keep going with building a package of low risk assets in Tz whilst working the others in a logical sequence. Relatively quickly we could be producing from several wells and accumulating some more good targets. It does take time and research; but I would be happy with 3-5 moderate sized producing wells before we go for the monster targets. It is amazing how reserves can accumulate quickly over time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.