ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

June 2018, page-69

1. 2,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    ECT haven't produced anything?

We have set up shop in India.

As has been mentioned before, 5 years ago you were on the edge of bankrupsy, due mainly to 'IT - current management (and major sh) have taken us here

We have made great gains into India, with major businesses wanting to do business with us- billion dollar businesses!

We have received a tax rebate from the Australian Government (they may not 'like' us nor even want to be partners with us) of $2 million dollars.

We have a surplus (money in the bank).

There is an energy crisis emerging here, where there is potential for us to help. Not to mention that we have developed techs that will be useful in the long term, i.e. producing hydrogen (you know, electric cars. Something for the future- something else the Indians probably will be interested in).

All these are worthy of mentioning. All there are gains. All these have been donr in the last few years.

And, not at all least, we have a product which is being eyed off by the highest level of Indian bureaucracy.

It is taking longer than most of us expected, but I think that it'll also be bigger than most of us expect.

And nothing ever comes out of NITI Ayog?

Nothing yet, but they are still spending time eyeballing us. Even taking time analysing us. With 2020 approaching fast, why would they spend so much time?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.812K 937.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 14185083 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11449510 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.