MSB 2.08% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

June 24 - MSB % of portfolio AND + or - %, page-13

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1186
    No you're not. Neither is pledge. And neither of you are sycophants either.

Not that I'm overburdened with sycophants, or want to be, or have much use for them.

When one logs into HotCopper one enters a marketplace. Many in that marketplace have some overpriced lemons they've purchased and want to sell - to say reduce their average price into the general lemon enthusiasm.

Pledge, LED, look to the science contents of posts if you can (because that is where the details are that either do or don't logically add up to a conclusion) -I know it looks boring and or hard work but it as you understand more and more of it (learn just that little more relevant science - say the pathway behind TNFR1 through to product) - it doesn't cheat you. It doesn't spin.

I know it seems like acronym soup (TNF - tumor necrosis factor, IL2 - interleukin 2 - etc put an R or and R1 on the end and you are talking about the receptors for those cyctokines (which are just molecules) but from MSBs own material, plus a bit of googling, plus asking some occasion questions, it is possible for non-experts that are smart to understand the science enough - I think.

Another bloody long post where I've probably recommended footwear to fish again. Kay Sera. (not sure I spelt that right).

I'm absolutely sure though the post of mine that previously had two graphics from Mesoblast sources relating to a potency assay has the same dot pattern and the same number of dots - its only 11, you guys can see the space 11 dots make on two diagrams as being the same. And you can see that the p value under the two are different - you can check I didn't put any of those things - the similarities and the differences on the source documents they are still there.

From there you could ask simply why? Why are the dot patterns the same and the p values different? (It could be a different statistical test was used - that is suggested in the patent application) - LED you know that diagram btw - you once said on forum -don't forget each of those dots represents a child patient with GvHD - indeed it does - but it also represents the potency assay evidence around the IL2 part of the potency assay matrix - and you guys know the potency assay matrix is where the danger is or the resolution is for the next BLA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 93.5¢ $1.424M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29390 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 14089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.