G6M 3.03% 3.4¢ group 6 metals limited

Hi Guys,June 30 deadline is not too far away now.....Hey we...

1. 297 Posts.
    Hi Guys,

June 30 deadline is not too far away now.....Hey we might even get news before June 30 ?

Worldwide markets are not helping us however if QE3 gets some more airtime it might save us in the end. Look what gold did on Friday night. Precious metals will reinflate with all the so called inflation that is soon to hit us. China will be wanting hard assets.

Let’s recap KIS positives.
    KIS owns the project 100%
    Has all permits and robust DFS for its high grade deposit.
    10+ year mine life………………… its really closer to 20 years however KIS will only be able to do further drilling to increase the deposit one the dewatering has occurred. Potential for additional high grade ore immediately down plunge from current ore blocks.
    Every additional year of production from Dolphin at 300ktpa would generate +$40m of additional cash flow. This will have a huge difference on the NPV of the project.
    KIS’s Board of Directors is top class and should be able to pull this deal off with their contacts alone.

Things that need to be done before June 30??
    Off take agreement………..i don’t see this being a problem with Tungsten being is such high demand and low supply.
    Debt……… banks or non-bank lenders will be asking high rates for such a project.
    Equity the hardest piece of the puzzle for sure. I think this is what is holding up the whole project as anyone looking at equity will just wait and try to screw KIS.

Hey and at a market cap of $8m lets not rule out a takeover? Any way you look at the project it is so ridiculously cheap its crazy.

In 4 weeks I guess we will know the outcome.

Simon bird sits on the MGX board?? Have seen how much money MGX is spitting out these days? They could do this deal in a heat beat and need new projects for their declining iron ore deposits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $34.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $10.57K 309.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 219000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 301910 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G6M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.