NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

june 30, page-77

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi Kiwi,

You will find that the Genorah shares are still in escrow.

Also if they are selling among themselves there will be a "change in substantial shareholding" announcement somewhere.

If they are selling the exact units to each other (among different brokers) then the ASX monitoring system will pick this up. I can tell you that Findlays Stockbroking (now bankrupt) did this and were punished.

I am sure that Genorah and the pirate fleet are dodgy but they are also smart ... they will exploit the loopholes in the regulations but not ignore it and get caught.

On today's movement, its nice to have high volume again. I am hoping that this is the start of higher volume trading even though the green may even be 0.5c to 1c.

Mentioned before that I see the DFS triggering a timeline to a possible deal (nothing is guaranteed) similar to Xstrata deal before. If a JV can really follow the DFS announcement after 4-6 weeks I can see that the share price should strengthen in this period with a massive run within 3-5 working days before the announcement.

Good Luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.