AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

june a big month for mnm......................, page-62

1. 12,414 Posts.
    this is all that I can find 'at the moment'...

http://comparshares.com.au/archive_show_news.php?year=2007&month=09&week=4&id=421935

I had to take the e out of compare above as it wouldnt allow me to post.

Mantle to acquire coal company
    AAP

26/09/2007 2:31pm Email to a friend Print article

Diversified explorer Mantle Mining Corporation Ltd will acquire all of the share capital of Trafford Coal Pty Ltd, a small, private company.

As a result, the Perth-headquartered Mantle will acquire 87.5 per cent of the Mt Mulligan coal deposit in Queensland, including coal seam methane rights, for $100,000 cash and the issue of two million fully paid ordinary shares.

The 500 million tonne deposit is about 100 kilometres west of Cairns.

Mantle said the acquisition provided it with a more diversified portfolio of assets and access to significant participation in the strong energy market of North Asia.

Mantle has a market capitalisation of about $8.6 million and is seeking gold, uranium and base metals in Queensland and Victoria.

It is chaired by Martin Blakeman, the managing director of explorer Newera Uranium Ltd.

Shares in Mantle were 12.5 cents or 83.33 per cent higher to 27.5 cents at 1412 AEST Wednesday.

Wait until they get the keys to Mt Mulligan.. thats when they will get some press!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.