TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

june big month for tgs, page-10

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Wayang,
    I always look forward to your very informative posts. Thank you for the one you have just posted. Can you answer a couple of questions for me please.
    I understand there is some rail work to be completed by TGS from the Kipoi mines to the existing railway at Sakania. This railway goes all the way to Ilebo. The concentrate will need to go by waterway to Kinsha. Does it then need to go back on the rail to Matadi where the ship is loaded which sails past Boma to the Atlantic Ocean? I may be way off base here but cannot see a way through to the East coast of Africa which is closer to the actual mines and a lot closer to the Chinese and Indian markets
    which will be the likely recipients of the product.

The other question is the stability of the government or more to the point the instability of Army rebels. I always thought it would be a nightmare to procure a visa and then travel through DRC or is the unrest only confined to the Central East border near Rawanda? There seems to be little doubt that TGS has identified world class discoveries of copper and cobalt but the continual conflicts worry me. How do you get on travelling around the country?

Do you think it is more likely TGS gets taken over by someone like Anvil rather than mine themselves?

Some interesting facts about DRC are:
    (1) The country is only a tiny bit smaller than the State of Western Australia, 2.3 square kilometers compared to 2.5 square kilometers.
    (2) Their population is 63 million.
    (3) 242 languages are spoken while French is regarded as their official language.
    (4) 80% of their population are Christian, (mainly Roman Catholic).

Have a good week.
    Regards,
    Stumpy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.