TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Stumpjump, According to March quaterly;-DFS for kipoi central...

1. 132 Posts.
    Stumpjump,
    According to March quaterly;
    -DFS for kipoi central and initial operations completion in July
    -End of may Upgrade to resource for kipoi central main ore body of +5%cu
    -Late this quater kipoi north initial resource estimate
    -Kileba prospect within kipoi Assay results pending
    -Newly aquired tenements within Katanga province situated in main mineralised corridor hosting copper/cobalt. area 165km2 "Tiger intends to start the immediate exploration of the permits using airborne geophysics, detailed soil
    sampling and air core drilling to identify areas with potential to host significant sediment hosted
    copper/cobalt deposits."
    -As for TSX listing hope soon. Call to Richard Taylor may be on the cards for any info. TSX listing will give great exposure to north American markets and will only add to a tightening of the share registry .

TGS is a star of the future. Tenements are just too attractive.Kipoi central deposit is only a fraction of what they will eventually have yet is still a large enough deposit in its own right. We all know even kipoi central deposit, if in Australia, would justify the 45c share price.Now add in the rest of TGS potential holdings. Finalisation of contract negotiations would be welcomed as well as lessening risk of TGS, will enable some real positive upward movement in share price with a higher support level. But tgs is holding quite well regardless. Apart from sovereign risk (which is very real) tgs has all the right ingredients and I expect a multiple return on my investment of a minimal 5 fold.
    Cheers to all, Soulbrother76.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.