TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

june big month for tgs, page-9

1. 527 Posts.
    Back again. Nice to have hot and cold running water.

Tiger has new office and new managment in DRC which should push things along. Stil haggling over some things in terms of permits etc but pretty well sound. Seems also doing a bit of work on pit plans and plant plans so the heavy media separation unit will plan will go ahead. Look at the Anvil historical chart and see what happens when once they start shipping concentrate - which for Tiger will be late 2009 by look of things.

Really beggining to see some action in Katanga now. Will be different place in 5yrs. Consolidation going on now between the players. Katanga -> took Nicor. I hear Africo being looked at. Tiger being looked as always - but I dont think anything will happen till they get the plant up and I suspect Anvil will pounce. Anvil afraid of BHP. FQM on the prowl, no doubt run the ruler over Anvil and also probably Katanga mining. The cornerstone project of the region - TFM is well underway, so exciting times.

The minister for mining is pretty genuine about having proper operations and the companeis doing something for the local community. He shut down a chinese sweat shop operation last wednesday because disgraceful work conditions. Basically those players who add value and dont try and rip off the locals wil prosper.

Thats all for now

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.