GOO 0.00% 5.7¢ gooroo ventures limited

Key highlights: Revenue growth of approximately 30% in Q4,...

1. 22,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    Key highlights:
    • Revenue growth of approximately 30% in Q4, whilst maintaining a consistent cost base.
    • Client wins from Q4 including Amrop Carmichael Fisher, Slade Group, a major telecommunications company and continued growth of our KPMG partnership.
    • Appointment of Dr Wesley Payne McClendon to our board and executive team.
    • Uptick in awareness and recognition of Gooroo Ventures across the market.

Transcript of the quarterly update
    Please note this transcript has been edited slightly for readability.
    Welcome investors to the Gooroo Ventures Q4, 2018 investor update.
    There are five things I'd like to cover off with you today:
    1. Recent client wins.
    2. Product evolution.
    3. Team and people.
    4. Q4 financial performance.
    5. Increased recognition in market.

1. Recent client wins

Okay. Let's get started. I'd like to share with you just some of the wins we have had this last quarter. They include Amrop Carmichael Fisher, Slade Group, a major telecommunications company and continued opportunities coming through our partnership with KPMG.

For those who don't know, Amrop is a leader in the area of board and leadership advisory services and executive search services. But more broadly, this is a great representation of the type of partnership that we're building, where we build local capability before a much bigger and broader global expansion.

Just like with KPMG, this is part of our broader business development model and you will see more of these types of announcements over the coming year.

2. Product evolution

Next, I would like to talk about how this all fits in with the ongoing evolution of our product.

From day one, Gooroo has focused on the individual, delivering a better understanding of their skills and their passions - but also their mindset - how they make decisions in life and at work. Gooroo has now built the technology along with the tools, the frameworks and the training programs that can support organisational transformation.

Like all organisations, those organisations we are working with are transforming the way they do businesses. They are transforming the relationships they have with customers, they are transforming how they construct and deconstruct teams, how they shape their organisations, how they hire for the future, and Gooroo is part of that transformation strategy.

How are we helping these organizations? We are doing that through three core capability areas. First, Strategic Thinking and Decisioning, second Predictive People Analytics, and third Careers and Professional Development.

3. Team and people

You may have read about the appointment of Dr Wesley Payne McClendon to our board and also to our executive ranks. Just some of the organisations that Wes has worked with include Ernst and Young, Deloitte, Mercer, Macquarie Graduate School of Management and numerous others.

Why I am particularly excited about Wes joining Gooroo is that he is bringing an international perspective and global experience set to our customers to help them transform and grow their business.

4. Q4 financial performance

Let me share with you some numbers for the quarter and what you can expect in upcoming announcements and reporting.

When we look at the quarter just passed, investors should expect a minimum 30 percent growth, quarter on quarter, and 240 percent growth half year on half year for the financial year, 2018. It is also worth noting that we've been able to keep our expense base consistent this past quarter.

We're really happy with these results, but we do recognise that we've got to keep it up.

5. Increased recognition in market

Finally over this last quarter, we've noticed a real uptick in the recognition that we are getting in market. Just some of the publications that have mentioned us this last quarter include Business Insider, HR Director, The Australian and SmartCompany.

We have also received some really positive broker research this past quarter, so if you are interested in reading that and some of these press releases and media mentions please head to our website.

Investors, that's all for this quarter. As always, if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.