LYC 3.12% $6.28 lynas rare earths limited

June Qtr Number Game - Good luck!

1. 30 Posts.
    I am new to this forum and an amateur investor (so please be extra forgiving J )

This must be one of the hottest debated stocks and with the June Qtr number quickly approaching, may I suggest an old fashion ‘Guessing Game’ based on everyone’s own research and more importantly, our very own ‘Gut Feel’.

A few simple rules please:
    * Put your best shot on those three categories below only.
    * One entry per user ID. All figures are final and no re-entry.
    * No need to substantiate your numbers or comment on others. It’s just a good GUESS.
    * For easy tracking, pls strictly adhere to the current entry format by simply copying the existing entries first and add yours to the next row.
    * Entries will be closed as at the midnight before the announcement. So be early.
    * There will be one best guesser per category, as well as an overall grand champion gusser.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5
    0 Entry No. User ID Production Volume (t) Sales Cash Receipt (A$ mil) Cash at end of Qtr (A$ mil)
    1   * March 15 1973 $25.8 $44.45
    2 1. oops33 2600 $53 $40
    3 2.        
    4 3.        
    5 4.        
    7 .        

Sorry, no physical rewards but the respect from our fellow investor will be priceless.

Really looking forward to the numbers from our forum veterans like ausheds, cafa, fireflyau, jantimot, imho and serena . Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.