LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

"little children or adults of low intellegence" choose to try...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    "little children or adults of low intellegence" choose to try and win a debate by abusing others ,calling names , one word insult post with the aim of bullying the opponent .
    To my knowledge i have been civil to anyone ,even those who tried to condescend me.
    Different style of writing but honest and not misleading.

I reluctantly joined the paper trading game as one suggested to prove my point that LYC was steady in decline. I proved again to be correct.
    I rather talk stock but ,as a human i defend myself if i am not allowed TOU report the likes of you .

Why is it that "adults of low intellegence" take it against the poster who for years been trying hard to see that other readers don t fall for what the rampers been saying to drum up business.
    I have been consistently correct . Same applies with a number of others who been posting in the neg before me.
    Not my fault if one chose to buy/hold LYC after i posted that i sold mine at 30c and over.

As a poster , WHAT did you have to offer that proved to be worthwhile to anyone that followed your ideas? Consistent loss is no fun. But it is your choice and right to do so.
    Not your right to abuse others in this forum.
    Put me on ignore, listen to only the POS posters and may your future be same as your past to make you real happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.