NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

June quarter predictions, page-47

1. 10,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2278
    Mid-quarter update - not a good half quarter for the zinc price - I feel that Management should have raised the funds needed for the in-situ development earlier in this quarter when commodity prices were running - they may have now missed the boat as the 'big boys' won't be interested in throwing money at small base metal plays - they have suggested that they were negotiating some 'debt' funding for the development but as Argo/Macquarie hold all the security, I don't see how this is possible - I'd say it's equity funds or a no-go on the development.
    Attached schedule on Cashflow/Sales suggests that the June quarter is going to be the last decent quarter on cash generation(and that's mainly due to QP's from previous quarters) with the Sept quarter only about break-even at best. The trend down in zinc prices hasn't yet finished it appears as the LME Zinc cash price finished at US$3498/t(US$1.587/lb) on Friday.
    Schedules attached: 1) Cashflow/Sales - estimated actuals for Mar22 quarter with projections for Jun and Sept quarters. 2) Shipping schedule - estimated actuals for Mar22 quarter and projections for Jun22 quarter.
    NCZ cashflow.pdf 2021-22 New Century shipments.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.