AIS 4.44% 21.5¢ aeris resources limited

June quarter predictions, page-27

1. 12,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1326
    Here is Bell Potter's view on Aeris for FY'25 based on AIS achieving FY'24 guidance.

Aeris Resources Ltd (ASX: AIS)

Bell Potter thinks that this copper miner could be a great option for investors. Particularly given its improved balance sheet and rising copper grades at the Tritton copper mine. The broker said:
    AIS represents a copper dominant mining exposure whose primary assets are the Tritton Copper Operations in NSW, Cracow Gold Mine in QLD, Mt Colin Copper Mine in QLD. Its near-term outlook is highly leveraged to rising copper grades at the Tritton copper mine, where new high grade ore sources are driving production growth through CY24 and exploration success at Constellation is likely to sustain higher production levels over the long term. The Cracow gold mine in QLD offers an unhedged gold exposure that is highly leveraged to a rising gold price. Recent refinancings have de-risked the balance sheet and we are of the view that AIS is well positioned to deliver on its production targets.
    Its analysts have a buy rating and 30 cents price target on the ASX mining stock.

Published 1st July 2024

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $208.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.3¢ $405.0K 1.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 466278 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 550460 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.