1MC 8.89% 4.9¢ morella corporation limited

June T20, page-13

1. 779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1083
    General lack of news on multiple fronts, stage 2 FID, TO, price/shipment details. The longer this persists and the longer management continue failing to meet their own deadlines the lower the sp will go, pretty simple really. I will go out on a limb and say it's the J&R situation causing this. Altura is in bed with them whether we like it or not. Without knowing the baked offtake terms, there could be a first refusal right built in for stage 2 offtake. I believe something similar played out at PLS with GW coming in. Issues at J&R would then logically delay / put into question any stage 2 offtake negotiations and ultimately the FID. Same with any TO offer, and price/shipment of first concentrate which is probably lowest on list of priorities. With demand as high as it is and new supply coming on slower than expected, one would be silly not to remain optimistic. The value in this co is in the ground and newly built supporting infrastructure. Everything else will fall into place one way or another given sufficient time. Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.004(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $12.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.4¢ $7.714K 158.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8227 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2606 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.