LIN 9.52% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

June Trades, page-43

1. 7,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1094
    Absolutely zero market interest on the biggest and most globally important REE deposit on the planet ?

i guess that's normal when all the brokers are likely on the same page

massively controlled or overvalued in the eyes of the investment community ?.. the mission to completely ruin all and any momentum from drill results was achieved IMO soon after the first results, i am guessing we need to wait until the next funding deal is in place and all participants are happy before we will see them allow the market to make any change to the status quo as per 23c era

The deposit has likely been placed on the phase 1 plant and will be needing full payment fairly soon, the mention of phase one in his last video interview would suggest its likely going to be fast-tracked or something, I wonder if the next funding deal will be at a premium as well, we didn't do anything for months before the last funding deal so why would this next time be any different, after all, we are cemented in exactly the same situation as the 23c era, just this era should be a bit shorter.

i cannot see any other reason for us to be back to how we traded before the 26c deal came through, one more funding deal until hopefully these painful well managed capping events can be put to rest
    Last edited by Dumaguete22: 06/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $161.2K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1942 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 465936 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.