LIN 4.35% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

June Trades, page-52

1. 7,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    Well he did feed some serious body language in regards to phase1 plant to investors during a recent video interview that is for certain.

the tide will turn at some point, the stock cannot carry on like this forever, i mean what stock has the ASX ever seen that produces best ever announcements time after time in quick succession get sold down relentlessly and even a $320m pa Bauxite deal from the left field being completely ignored and even dumped on.

many people dont believe the last 700m churn in the 23c range had nothing to do with funding, but the truth of the matter is that the stock didnt move until after the last funding deal was complete and that's a fact, so for months on end it churned avg 23/24c just like we are seeing now, anyone suggesting this churn is funding related would have solid grounds to back that opinion, last funding was 10 or 15% premium, i wouldnt be surprised to see the funding for the plant to have some sort of deal within it possibly cashless even, that would surely send the market a decent message that people want stock over cash...

soon find out what the master plan is but funding has always been at a premium, except options seem to be needed to get it over the line for some reason

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $30.51K 277.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 243414 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.