MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

Hey Munji, I think what he is trying to say is, just chill out...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Hey Munji, I think what he is trying to say is, just chill out man.. The deal is on the table and according to Paul is not being challenged and according to recent announcements is currently being reviewed. It is being reviewed through a due process and as you know better than all of us, that process comes with its own time restrictions. I still don't know where you get the 90 day MOU expiry but the MOU is in review as no doubt many MOU's are. MDV's contribution to SriLanka recovering from its civil unrest is just one of the marbles in their bag.. How many other companies/deals would you think will be involved in the re-establishing of the regions hospital systems. From Dunny rolls to tooth brushes, needles and needle disposal units, blood and blood banks, food and cutlery, brooms and brushes, door knobs n chimney sweeps etc etc.. Now thats just one aspect of SriLankas recovery. Multiply all that by the different infrastructure and civil works projects and you get a reasonable pile of documents on someone's desk.. So another question about the expiry on the MOU, given the vast number of MOU's possibly in the mix would you not think that many of those were in place perhaps even before MDV managed to get their foot in the door.. After all, the planning for the recovery process was taking place long before our MOU was granted. Anyway, I still think that the rate of manufacturing the MetaM's needs to be stepped up considerably or at least have a contingency for it to be able to fulfill, not only the SriLanka order but also any subsequent orders that may put further pressure on manufacturing.. At current rates it would take a year to fill the SriLankan order.. If I get the time this week, I'll give Paul a buzz on the blower and see if I can get a clearer picture of what is going on with Sri Lanka and perhaps even another interest..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.