MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

Lol, nah, Probably should though.. Nah, I wish, A cushy Job...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Lol, nah, Probably should though.. Nah, I wish, A cushy Job running PR or something would give me a beak from climbing through roof spaces and digging ditches, but Nah Munji.. If thats about how he responded, then it probably just means that I'm reading the situation reasonably well.. Did he happen to mention what was going on to increase production?.. Regardless of administration successes in achieving a sale. The major part of any of those deals is about being able supply the product, the last thing you would want to develop in any industry is a reputation of not being able to complete orders in a timely fashion... No one likes delays, especially , especially paying customers.. And its the paying customer comments that often get noticed and have the most effect on attracting any subsequent deals that may occur.
    And I know what some of youz will say about delays for the shareholder, but hey, as a share holder you're buying an opportunity , not a product and so Share holders complaints about administrative delays has about 0.004% of the effectual influence on the profitability of a company. Customer complaints however, very different story.

Munji, I can imagine you standing over the production line cracking a whip , tighten that nut, screw that screw, assemble the panels, we have orders to fill people and smile like you mean it... :) I think management have to assume that the deal is done and work toward a sound strategy to fill orders... As an R&D how much financial consideration do you give to setting up such a strategy?.. Thats the key to conservative but pro active management. As an R&D you don't have the luxury of major spending and you don't want to spend $$ to over stockpile a current technology, but by the same token you don't want to miss order opportunities for lack of being able to fill them and especially getting a reputation of that... Anyway... I'm Just babbling on now... Have good weekend Munji and everyone else.. And don't think too hard, I really do not work for MDV.. Yet..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.