PRU 5.91% $2.69 perseus mining limited

Reading all the comments I can only conclude for myself: many...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Reading all the comments I can only conclude for myself: many are scared about the Van Eck rebalancing but hardly anyone has some facts.
    In the end sp should reflect expected enterprise value (how does the future look like). Looking on the price obviously many do not belief in a bright future of Perseus. Actually not a surprise when looking on the operating performance seen at Edikan, also the next mine has to show the expected performance to generate cash needed for Yaoure.
    Only if Perseus Management can deliver a few good quarters investors will come back. Investors aboviously did not forget some of the really lousy reports presented by the Management.
    Last but not least: here in the board people are speculating about the perfect entrance. 1st: off course the price you pay purchasing a stock is decisive but from my personal experience, it is as difficult to say, well I´ll take the benefit.
    I know what I´m talking about: bought some at <20 but did not have the guts to take more of the profit @ almost 70.

I´m invested but to increase my investment Management needs to convince by at least another good quarterly.
    Greetings from Europe!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.69
Change
0.150(5.91%)
Mkt cap ! $3.700B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.56 $2.75 $2.56 $24.06M 8.983M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 75910 $2.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.70 74415 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.