VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

june, page-5

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    thats a problem caldazar...the numbers that alot of companies are throwing around are with no drill holes or just a few....figures based on rock chip samples are for the punters...I prefer companies that have found a genuine resource and are looking to develope...vms in my mind is now in this category....umc is another that for a long time was in the shadows of other iron ore wannabes..but they have stuck to there guns and drilled but have never put out wild target figures....i have a problem with conception targets done on a computer...need hard facts
    The big bonus here for vms is the close distance to under utilized infrastructure....if some deal can be done with savage river we may be in the money sooner than everyone thinks... it still is a compelling investment and i continue to hold . 25 mt of proven ore will allow a 2 to 5 mt per annum mine....thats atleast 10 to 5 years and we know that there is alot more hidden in other areas to allow for backup reserves and extend mine life past 10 years with certainty . I believe vms has its first profitable mine venture...and it wont be the last
    dyor..the comments above may be from a deluded fdl holder
    pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.