All these devices are just stepping stones . to open up the...

1. 3,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    All these devices are just stepping stones . to open up the personal consciousness we all start with , which is current environment from birth over laying the unresolved matters in the subconsciousness we bring with us into each incarnation , a certain expansion of awareness can then occur , awareness is tapping into the universal origin of "Humanity " .
    The book on numbers I received has the connection to the Tarot , which is full of mystery clues and properly used , can take a person outside of habitual thinking and reveal behaviour patterns , it took me about 6 years to move past this . As the personal ego level always tries to own its power , the same with other areas that came from expanding awareness of my personal consciousness [ karma] , self will as against the "Will" which brings "the highest good for all " when activated .

Peace comes from the High Heart not the lower mind , knowledge of the energy centres that connect the life forces into the body is required here .
    This brings health into focus , when the emotional body is comprehended ,,..!!??

Peace

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.