CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

jungle drums, page-4

1. 327 Posts.
    If it's cashflow neutral at present, that's fine. It means we are unlikely to see a CR soon. I also don't really think the majority shareholders wish to see any further dilution.

The previous capital raising has turned out to be a catastrophe. If CGM needs to go back to drilling to lick its wounds, so be it. I would hope that the lesson learned is that slow, steady, dependable growth is key.

If they can add a few more contracts and start generating a small profit, then by all means selectively and intelligently invest that money in the leaching pools and further exploration. There's no need to rush - the gold is there, and probably more to boot.

We definitely need some news, though. I suspect any information we desire will be placed into the quarterlies, as is their wont. Remember - CGM is basically a family-owned company, and that carries with it some benefits and some risks. Right now we, the non-family shareholders, are shouldering the risk. I hope 2013 shows us some of the benefit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.