loki,OBS should be economic on what has been announced to date,...

1. 5,867 Posts.
    loki,

OBS should be economic on what has been announced to date, in my opinion.
    Ultra fine grind comes at a capital cost, and the deposit is in the granites so I would expect a comparatively high work index etc. Just a bit more grunt required at the front end coupled with slightly higher power costs.
    the grade should more than cover this.
    The ore body is incredibly non responsive to a change in the cut off grade- it should be visually obvious as to where the mineralisation sits= less wastage.
    As to the stripping ratios, the potential competency of the rock should allow for steep batters= less wastage. Conversely that competent rock should mean more expensive drill and blast costs.
    Rather than trying to open cut the lot, they may move into an underground scenario earlier than most.
    Net net net, should be profitable.

MDI-lets see what the drilling results show.

I like the initial look of the AZH ground position. The next capital raising may represent a good entry point and management looks top shelf.

The next six months are critical for RED. The nearby exploration targets look solid but the cashflow from the old pit needs to come through.

The PXG ground has had a good going over for the past 25 years. The remnants are poddy isolated pockets. I personally would give this a lower priority.

Others appear comfortable with the STANS. Geology is often first tier but there are other issues that scare away many investors at this point in time.

Cheers, TAS

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.