DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

Speccies will eventually bounce but not as much as one would...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

Speccies will eventually bounce but not as much as one would expect.Gold producers and near producers will have first bite of the cherry. Don't expect too much to happen at the moment in this climate.I'm still expecting possibly more carnage before we see a turn around.

People start to blame management, wtf all I keep hearing from certain elements is that management is the problem. Fear is the problem !Can anyone tell me what management can do about the current sp in a market like this ,give me a break. Punters drop speccies like the proverbial in times like this. This market presents more of an opportunity than most people care to think. When this turns around there will be one hell of a bear market rally .Patience is the key !!!!!!!!!

As far as I'm concerned if they can consolidate and sit tight with funds in the coffers. They'll have more chance weathering this storm than a lot of other juniors. What they've got so far is good, with potential to add further. As long as they stop wasting funds on pie in the sky ventures and concentrate on what they have in their own backyard.

As far as fast tracking to production forget it. This will take a **** load of time and due dilligence on any party interested before they make a commitment in this current climate. This was covered in great detail by some of us a couple of weeks back. Once again time will tell.

ps: Agree with your sentiments ASH re my post the other day
    on Hungary.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.