DSE 0.58% $3.45 dropsuite limited

At the moment I pulled some orders I had for gold producers as...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

At the moment I pulled some orders I had for gold producers as well as near producers.Technically I still see more downside in the market. Until the banks in the U.S start lending again you won't see this market turn around in a hurry. No lending = inflation will slow not increase = deflation.

You could also debate the affect deflation has on gold as well at another point in time perhaps. Needless to say the bottom will eventually arrive.

What concerns me is how money isn't flowing into gold stocks as one would expect. Fear is still very much apparent uncertainty brings with it instability.
    If the market continues to fall further, margin call liquidations will have a negative impact on gold unfortunately.Technically if gold breaches 818 we could see low 700's or high sixes possibly. I sincerely hope this does not eventuate.

One thing I have learnt over the years is to not try and pick the bottom. What is cheap today maybe even cheaper tomorrow or next week for that matter. Catch it on the way back up not down which equates to patience once again!

As far as raising funds for production, classic case in question TAM extra 2.5 bil shares @ 0.5 c were issued to keep coyote afloat sheesh !!!!!!

CTO without Dubai investment taking a stake they came close to the edge as well, still not out of the woods completely.

Re EXM preferably I would like to see further drilling results released at some stage and clarification as to what the coy direction will be in the meantime. Consolidate sit back then act accordingly when time sees fit would be appropriate. Cut the pie in the sky investment hoo hah

In closing what also astounds me is the so called financial experts around the world pontificating on one hand only to see the market head in the other direction. What does that tell you ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.45
Change
0.020(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $241.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.43 $3.49 $3.40 $47.77K 13.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2899 $3.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.49 432 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.