DSE 0.90% $3.31 dropsuite limited

junior gold mines, page-9

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey gaggin,

Sorry to hear you bought back in and then had to watch them fall to todays low of .005. I have been hanging on to mine stubbornly, and will continue to do so. Waiting for the gold stock market to explode, as it looks increasingly likely to be the sector that will attract a lot of the money now being pulled out of the markets.

As far as EXM, nothing has changed, we haven't any word from management about future plans. But we haven't lost the 1.2 million ounces of gold sitting not far below the surface at Tennant Creek either. My horizon is now on the long term prospects of EXM as I am far below my average buy price, but still have confidence that the market will see the value in this one as gold soars much higher than today.

Don't hold ERM, but cutloose has bought some in the last little while. Probably a good move seeing as they have a plant and similar type grades of ore. Some talk about JV mining/processing but just thinking out loud by some I suppose. Waiting to hear from AB if he wants to reassure shareholders about where EXM is at. Because we aren't happy with the price of the stock right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.