FDL flinders diamonds limited

The progressive realisation of flinders resource and th impact...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    The progressive realisation of flinders resource and th impact it could have on the market cap I find is an interesting scenario that I have spent a fair bit of time researching. As various resource explorers like FDL, BCI and GDA and FMG are at very differ stages of exploration through to begging to transport iro-ore to port, there share price "and market cap's reflect the stage of exploration etc they are at. The progressive move of Flinders share price from 1.5c to the 12 c levels and BCI's market cap changes warrant some comparisons to help understand where market cap increases can occur such that existing shareholders benefit by an increase in our shareholding value. Gondwana is where Flinders was this time last year and is worth an examination for the same ereasons I invested in Flinders. I posted a thread yesterday on GDA (the heading below) if anyone wants to have a look at what might be worth some research on as GDA could surprise a few people in the coming months. There are many people who have been buying FDL at current share prices that would love to have been able to buy FDL in October last year. I have owned FDL and GDA for several years for pretty much the same philosophy , ie, for the "if " factor. Flinders has passed through the first stage pf the "if " factor with about another 4 stages of "if " to go as the resource adds to the mc. GDA have not yet reached the first stage of the "if" factor but it could be not to far away if you know what I mean.
    Hope we see similar volumes for FDL today, cheers FS.

The intro to the posts mentioned above....
    "rock chip samples at corunna ironore prospect
    Forum: ASX - By Stock (Go Back)
    Code: GDA - GONDWANA RESOURCES LIMITED (Google GDA)
    05/05/08 17:37 (View) Back Post Reply
    Options:
    fatstocks HotCopper Top 30 Favourite Poster - click for more details
    Post #: 2830397
    Start of thread:
    IP: 124.148.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: ST Buy
    Disclosure: Stock Held
    Views: 137"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.