J-9 Good Summary.Regarding Govt Taxes - I think PNG has just...

1. 145 Posts.
    J-9 Good Summary.

Regarding Govt Taxes - I think PNG has just significantly reduced Taxes although I haven't looked right through the recent Budget info. About time - PNG is heading toward a real basket case.

No info at this point regarding HZN's Bosavi well up there. STO are the operator - maybe they are going to use the Billip rig. I thought HZN were saying a December drilling commencement? Talking about HZN - geez they certainly are friendless on the buy side. Its a real hold and hope for shareholders. Although longer term they have the China fields. At least ROC are operating. After Huinga I'm pretty wary of NZ wells. I see Swift are bring in outside help regarding falling production levels at one of their fields and the latest Indo well may not live up to expectations.

Regarding PCL - I can tell you that the Operators review was a severe shock to PCL as well. Unfortunately for "The Speculator" in The Bulletin it was too late to pull the article. PCL are apparenly posting the MD's slide presentation on their site shortly. Conerning the rise in the share price to 2.7c I guess people are prepared to buy and hold for future drilling. However they are going to need to raise some $$$ shortly I think. I'm out anyway - I panicked a bit on the Options but I had visions of .005c or something being the top buy order level for a while. Better to put the funds in the upcoming Perth Basin Drilling Oilers.

Only holding NWE/NWEOA nowadays on the Oiler side.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.