junior oilers 1 dec paet 1, page-3

1. 1,317 Posts.
    re: horizon oil Thanks for your thoughts Bucknor.

My understanding is that Bosavi will be drilled in January but that HZN needs a farminee before it starts because with 48% exposure it cannot afford that percentage of the wells costs. At HZN AGM these were estimated at $US9 million. Also I don't think they will be using the same rig as Bilip but not sure what they have contracted. HZN has cost me a bundle this year after first getting in at 18 cents, then coverting options bought at 2 cents. I bailed at 10 cents and will right it off as a lesson not to not fall in love with a stock. In fact I have changed my whole trading/investing strategy as a result of my exposure to BLO. Though that said I have broke some rules and bought PCL lately so obviously the strategy needs some fine tuning. Amazing how if you lose your discipline you invariably lose your money!!! I agree with you that PCL will need some money soon, certainly not a stock for the faint hearted, up and down like a yo yo. I won't get back into Horizon again in a hurry, needs to defelo a cash flow before Iwill beinterested. Gee those Oasis guys must be pretty pi**ed!!!. Cheers, JBC

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.