junior oilers 17/18 may, page-3

1. 7,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sinkers, the reason why i feel ARQ might consider buying a rig (if a suitable one is available at the right price) is that L1-L2 probably has the oil but in many small-medium prospects and ARQ could spend a lot of money just drilling these.

It would be great if HDR's shallow rig could be extended or maybe a slim-hole rig was suitable. Drilling costs could be the killer if not managed properly.

Apparently BHP are testing some Airborne gravity survey between Cliffhead and Beharra springs .. this is right through ARQ's Sweet spot .. what is BHP up to????? If I was ARQ managment I would be getting very nervous!!!! LOL!! Seriously, BHP wouldn't be interested in a small oiler like ARQ but ARQ could benefit greatly if this survey can help pin-point prospects. maybe BHP are helping define structures in WA286P and TP15???

As to EP413P, I have no idea why the partners aren't fast tracking drilling there. According to AWE ,they have a few prospects READY to drill - Drover, Fresh Water point etc! Maybe they're waiting on Leafcutter and ARQ's drilling to boost interest?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.