I think PPP will be low for abit until they release how many out...

1. 123 Posts.
    I think PPP will be low for abit until they release how many out of the 32mill where placed and at what price!

On FAR, i still reckon you will get them cheaper, they have a income from the US, but other then their China lease i dont see much action for them, im hoping for maybe 2.5c

For any WON holders(like me, big mistake there lol) anyway i rang the company to see what was next, obviously they will annouce something soon about a recontruction.....raise funds and start over, still as a oil co, although current shareholders could get at a discount(if that means anything)

Middlemas and co were asked by Morgan to take it over as he had enough and run out of ideas, although the previous management still have there holdings and this must be killing them.

Lots of other penny dreadful oilers out there......VPE only 700k in the bank and will spend 200k next quarter.

PCL have 86k left in the kitty and total costs for next quarter will run at 94k......issue here for sure.

I like BUY......was looking at around 7c, but in this market its hard to know if they will go for a run, and there depth(like most other stocks) is damn scary.

Cheers :-)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.