Thanks for the great post again Jocam9.Every week I file away...

1. 1,747 Posts.
    Thanks for the great post again Jocam9.

Every week I file away your thoughts for future reference but there is so much good work it's getting hard to remember where to look.

Just a suggestion that after your summing up, the post is done in alphabetical order with a company name heading before the comments. This would help those like myself who use your comments for future reference.

Perth Basin

I'm hopeful of a good market response if Twin Lions is successful.In troubled times the market should be pretty happy with oil just off the coast near Perth. For the nervous investor, this area is less likely to come under threat than other far more exposed ventures.

Johnson Taylor Potter just did a very detailed report to clients on the Perth Basin and even their conservative analyst accepted that success in TL and others, could multiply share prices three to five times in some cases.

The market has already proved that it will reward success there. ARQ is the proof. This area looks like a new oil provence coming on line and Twin Lions success will excite the market.

Thanks again for the excellent research.

Regards M.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.