re: junior oilers 24/25 may-cue/mos secret reveale I think...

1. 334 Posts.
    re: junior oilers 24/25 may-cue/mos secret reveale I think you're right BlackGold, CUE has stalled on 5c and the MOS zzzzzzz factor continues, no trades at all. OSH traders seem excited though.

I had wondered what was driving CUE on Fri afternoon, then caught up with the OSH thread late last night, did some research and got excited, it all seemed logical at 1 in the morning. Normally go to bed after listening to Starstuff on Newsradio between 11 and midnight (Sydney time) and no, I'm not really an astr... (just an interest)

The PNG gas would however be an attractive bonus for any predator (STO?) with eyes for CUE or OSH, I don't think STO would move on MOS, seem happy for MOS to do the hard yakka for them in the Surat basin.

Now what to do with my AYOO, they've met my target, up 67% on my ave entry price in just a few weeks, I think there's a bit more in them, this is where the discipline thing lets me down. It's easier when I decide to put things in the bottom drawer eg PSA

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.